Aviation Cyber Security Course
According to the International Air Transport Association (IATA), aviation cybersecurity can be defined as the bringing together of people, procedures, and technology to secure civil aviation organizations, operations, and passengers against cyberattacks.
Civil aviation is mainly reliant on cyber enabled technology which is used to increase safety and efficiency of air transport. However, interconnectivity of systems and dependency on technology created the optimum premises for new risks to emerge.
Aviation Cybersecurity – Major Challenges: Elements vulnerable to attacks
- Access, Departure and Passport Control Systems.
- Cargo handling and shipping.
- Reservation Systems.
- Fuel gauges.
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Management.
- In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) and Connectivity Systems.
- e-Enabled ground and onboard systems.